WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Academic Surgeons
- Junior Faculty Members
- Senior Faculty Members
- Surgical Residents & Fellows
- Academic Clinicians
- Surgical Scientists
- Surgical Educators
- Medical Students
After participating in this educational activity, attendees will be able to:
- Identify important research and clinical advancements relating to topics within academic surgery, including oncology, trauma, critical care, pediatrics, vascular, cardiothoracic, gastroenterology, transplant, education, emerging technologies, global surgery, clinical trials, outcomes, and health services research.
- Develop an understanding of current issues in the advancement of the art and science of surgery.
- Improve treatment strategies for surgical patients.
- Discuss the latest basic science, translational, and health services research and the expected impact of these breakthroughs in future patient care.
- Review the newest technologies that facilitate improved outcomes in surgical patients.
HOW TO CLAIM CME CREDIT FROM PAST CONGRESSES
ASC evaluations and CME credit claims must be completed electronically via the online evaluation system. You may print your certificate upon completion and submission of the evaluation, including all of the following sections: Demographics, Session Evaluation, and Overall Evaluation.
You can access the evaluation system by clicking the following link and entering your credentials below: http://data.express-evaluations.com/eval/37232/web/main.php
Username: (email used for meeting registration the year attended)
For any questions regarding your login credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of the Academic Surgical Congress (ASC) and PESI, Inc., in accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), to ensure balance, independence, objectivity and scientific rigor in all CME activities. Anyone engaged in content development, planning or presentation must disclose all relevant financial relationships with a commercial interest producing health care goods or services; and who also has the opportunity to affect the content of CME about the products or services of that commercial interest. All presenters are also required to disclose any usage of investigational use or off-label products. Disclosure information will be provided to participants prior to the meeting in the final program.