The SUS Mid-Career Academic Surgery Professional Development Course will provide personal guidance to develop your leadership skills and a road map for progression for aspiring leaders in academic surgery.
The course is:
- Ideal for mid-career surgeons
- Limited to 50 participants to ensure interactivity and to maximize course participation by course attendees
- Features updated content and more interactive sessions
- Learn how to identify opportunities and negotiate successful offers
- Discuss the skills and credentials needed to successfully advance your career
Registration fees will include:
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- All course materials
- Access to course presentations at the conclusion of the course
- Networking cocktail reception
Click here to view the full agenda.
View the 2018 agenda here