Join the AAS and SUS for an intensive course designed to support your successful attainment of extramural grant funding.
The course is:
- Ideal for faculty members or soon-to-be faculty members writing a career development or major grant proposal.
- Faculty instructors with a record of successful grant funding.
- Learn the essential elements of a successful research proposal and how funding agencies work.
- Obtain an insider’s view of the grant review process within a study section.
- Garner feedback and guidance on your current grant proposal.
Who Should Attend? This course is designed for junior faculty and fellows preparing for academic jobs.