The course is:
- Ideal for faculty members or soon-to-be faculty members writing a career development or major grant proposal.
- Faculty instructors with a record of successful grant funding.
- Learn the essential elements of a successful research proposal and how funding agencies work.
- Obtain an insider’s view of the grant review process within a study section.
- Garner feedback and guidance on your current grant proposal.
Who Should Attend? This course is designed for junior faculty and fellows preparing for academic jobs.
If you have any questions regarding the course, please contact email@example.com.