More information coming Fall 2018.
Join the AAS and SUS for an intensive workshop to help you write a successful grant and get funded.
The course is:
- Ideal for faculty members or soon-to-be faculty members writing a career development or major grant proposal.
- Taught by faculty with a record of successful grant funding.
- Learn the essential elements of a successful research proposal and how funding agencies work.
- Get an insider’s view of study section meetings.
- Garner feedback and guidance on your current grant proposal.