Information for the 2019 course will be posted later this year. We hope you will be able to join the AAS and SUS for an intensive course designed to support your successful attainment of extramural grant funding.
The course is ideal for:
- Learning the essential elements of a successful research proposal and how funding agencies work.
- Obtaining an insider’s view of the grant review process within a study section.
- Garnering feedback and guidance on your current grant proposal.
Who Should Attend?
- Faculty members or soon-to-be faculty members writing a career development or major grant proposal.
- K or other career development awardees looking to transition to and R01 or other major grants.
If you have any questions regarding the course, please contact email@example.com.